Branded takeaways are always fun, especially if it is a KFC Go Cup that comes at $2.49. Filled with a chicken item and some potato wedges, it is customers’ favourite. However, you can have this bag of joy absolutely free of costs thank the online customer survey. Simply visit mykfcexperience.com and try your luck! On successful completion of the survey, you will receive a survey code that might just prove the ticket to your cup. KFC is all geared up to offer some of its culinary delights to customers as a gesture of thanks for participating in the survey. The process is straightforward and precise; all you have to do is provide honest feedback.
The fun online survey is all about collecting relevant data from customers by which KFC can improve its services. It is imperative to remember that KFC is extremely customer oriented, and is striving to become more recognizable as a fast food chain. The survey is designed to get the hand of customers’ opinions, preferences, and criticism. Every participant will be given something or the other as a token of participation. On the basis of “you scratch my back, I scratch yours” nobody will go empty-handed. Ensure to retain the KFC receipt as you participate in the survey.
- KFC receipt with a survey code printed on it
- A device with internet connectivity
- Knowledge of English or Spanish
- The user must be a legal citizen of the U.S.A
- The user must be 13 years old
- He/she cannot be an employee at KFC or family member of one
Steps to take the survey:
- Open any web browser · Visit www.mykfcexperience.com
- Enter the code that is mentioned at the bottom of your KFC receipt
- In case, you do not have a survey code click on the immediate link
- Answer the question without any bias or prejudice. Click on the submit bottom once you are done
- Take down the newly generated survey code
- Take the code to KFC for your free cup
- If you are not accessing the survey from your browser, call at KFC Hotline. The line will be redirected to the Customer Service Department. You can complete the survey here
- The code can only be redeemed from the branch from where you made the initial purchase
- Check the expiry date of the survey code
A brief glimpse into KFC
Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC, as is popularly known as, is a globally acclaimed fast food chain. It is located in every country of the world and is only second to McDonald’s in the competition of the fastest emerging global leaders. Its founder, Colonel Harland Sanders, started with KFC after a couple of failed ventures. Ever since KFC was recognized for its highest food standards, it has worked hard to maintain its reputation. With over twenty thousand branches spanning across 120 countries, KFC constantly upgrades its customer policies.