Sharing compassion, celebrating kindness, and finding joy in the act of giving.The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® is once again rewarding its customers with the gift of making a difference with The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®’s Giving Journal for 2013.A brand built on compassion, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® has long supported charities, foundations, schools, and other organizations in need. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®continues its support for the Real LIFE Foundation by dedicating proceeds from the Giving Journal to the organization.“As our initiatives continue to grow, and as part of our 10th year anniversary in the local market (and 50th around the globe), we’re happy to announce that beginning October 31, 2012, we’re going to start handing out stamp cards to bring people closer to giving back through the 2013 Giving Journal,” shares Walden Chu, President of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®. “What’s different this year is we’ve lowered the number of stamps to just twelve. This makes it easier for people to share the gift of giving, and be inspired to share in our passion for genuine kindness all throughout the year.”The Giving Journal was made to celebrate the relationships the brand has built with their partner organizations and to raise awareness on the local advocacies The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® has been supporting over the years.More than just a journal to write thoughts on, the Giving Journal has pages upon pages of great features centered on giving back. The 2013 Giving Journal has sheets that show moments where the brand has helped many of its loyal customers carve out their own way of kindness in the hearts of many, making it the perfect avenue for people to embark on a journey of giving.Apart from sharing and celebrating the joy in giving back, this year’s Giving Journal is also packed with monthly coupons that are sure to bring smiles with The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® treats—the brand’s simple way of expressing gratitude for joining in the cause.Visit any of the 50 The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® stores nationwide to get hold of the stamp card and start collecting opportunities to make lives merrier this season. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® 2013 Giving Journal—the perfect way to do your share in changing lives this coming 2013.Mechanics:
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 12 stamp boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
- Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
- Espresso Drink
- Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Red Velvet Ice Blended (regular or large)
- Any 8 Regular or Large Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl
- Each purchase of the said product from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® entitles the bearer to a stamp on a corresponding box on the card.
- Once all the 12 boxes have been stamped, the bearer can claim his Giving Journal by surrendering the accomplished card to any of our 50 stores all over the country, during which the cashier will punch a hole in the card to prevent reuse.
- Promo period is from October 31, 2012 to January 6, 2013.
- Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period and until 60 days after the promo has ended.
A bite of a decadent ensaidma is really quite a treat especially on a particularly tiring, hot or boring day! But what do you say you have a taste of this delectable creations for free? You read that right, FREE! How you’d ask? Just visit your local Red Ribbon branches between 19 to 22 of October starting 5pm. They will be handing out Free Ensaimada until supplies last!
For more information, you can check out the Red Ribbon Facebook Page.