I am a big fan of Mac N’ Cheese and will not miss the chance of ordering a serving whenever we visit Kenny Rogers. I also used to like the ones they serve at Chansel, yes that pizza chain, we used to frequent their Starmall branch in Mandaluyong. Now as much as I would like to cook my own recipe, you are fully aware that I lack the culinary skills to whip up a delicious version so I decide not to. Until I chanced upon this very simple recipe from the Peach Kitchen, which I thought was easy enough to do.
For the ingredients, I used:
- about 300g of macaroni small shells, which I cooked according to packaging instructions
- 2 200g pack Del Monte Cheese Magic
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- 2 tbsp butter
This is how I cook it:
- heat butter in a non-stick pan
- sauté butter until brown
- pour in Cheese Magic and milk
- put on low fire and stir in cheese until until it melts
- add the macaroni shells and mix until all the shells are coated with sauce
Easy enough, right? I bet you can easily cook it in your own kitchen. My sister and I loved it, but the little man refused to even take a bite. Next time I will try to add in a few broccoli florets, as well as some meat bits so Jared will find it more appealing as much as a remo kids percussion konga at musician’s friend. I will also use a different kind of macaroni shells.